We’re a Canadian company!
Financing is Available! Give us a Call to Find out more!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
Furnace Maintenance & Repair
It’s important to have your furnace inspected once a year to ensure your equipment is running as efficiently as possible. Our friendly, certified technicians will inspect your furnace to identify any necessary repairs or gas leaks to ensure your family is safe and warm this winter! Call today or fill out the form to book an inspection with one of our techs.
- Inspect and clean unit
- Check Thermostat for operation
- Check for gas leaks
- Inspect venting indoor/ outdoor
- Check sequence of operation
- Pilot light check (units using thermo couple)
- Check belt and oil motors
- Change filter (make note of filter size)
- Check heat ducts for flow and cleanliness (recommend duct cleaning if dirty)
- Check Co2 alarms and fire alarms/ age/ operation
- Review and document results/ recommendations with client and have customer sign off
Keep your home cool in the warmer months with an air conditioning unit. Tap 2 Drain can install air conditioning in your home,
as well as repair and maintain your current air conditioning unit.
Call today or fill out the form to book an inspection with one of our techs.